- Speeds up recovery & performance
- Endurance training
- Muscle building
- Boosts athletic power
The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) are an important group of essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The BCAA’s are among the nine essential amino acids for humans, because the human body can’t produce them. Their only source is our daily food or food supplementation. On the other hand, they account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins.
Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are indispensable amino acids provided by mixed dietary protein intakes from different sources. BCAA’s can also be consumed as food supplements, especially suggested around intense workouts or physical work.
Our BCAA BOLIX formula contains a 4:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
- Building muscle size & strength
- Accelerating muscle recovery
- Super strength formula (free form)
- Supplies the ideal 4:1:1 ratio for maximum muscle gain
- Boost training for muscle size and strength
- Absorbed directly by muscle for rapid utilisation